CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
4 Week Live Online Class with Melanie her Team!
In partnership with Incubate Me, Espeland Enterprises is offering a 4 week live online class, with the first cohort launching in February 2021. This is the perfect opportunity to improve your voice and executive presence with just a few hours of commitment and a limited budget!
Your class includes:
4 one hour classes live online once a week.- Week 1: Foundations Part I
- Week 2: Foundations Part II
- Week 3: Melody & Emoting
- Week 4: Storytelling
Personalized feedback.- Students have the option to submit videos of themselves completing assignments on a weekly basis to receive personalized video feedback from their coaches.
Continued practice through optional weekly homework.
Small class size (minimum 8 students, maximum 10).
Date & Time:
- Our first cohort meets on Tuesdays at 5-6pm PST / 8-9pm EST - February 2, 9, 16, and 23.
- Only $225.
- Compared to one-on-one coaching which starts at $150/hour, this class is a great option to learn on a budget.
Week 1’s class and personalized video feedback will be delivered by Founder and CEO Melanie Espeland, and Weeks 2-4 will be delivered by her excellent teammate Max Chernin.
Your coach’s biographies are available here.
Terms & Conditions:
- Students will be in a group class setting and will be asked to perform vocal and physical exercises in a group. Please be comfortable performing in front of others and understand that we provide a safe environment for learning.
- This class is not available for refunds, returns, or exchanges.
- Students will not be able to make up a missed class or any class time missed due to late arrival or early departure.
- Students must have access to a reliable internet connection with video and sound capabilities. Their equipment should be able to support video call software such Google Hangouts and Zoom.
- To receive personalized feedback on homework, students must submit a video of their homework to email@example.com each week by Friday at 10pm EST. Coaches will submit personalized video feedback via email accordingly before the following class, scheduled on Tuesdays at 8pm EST. Video feedback is expected to be 1 to 5 minutes in length depending upon the specific comments and the assignment.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.